|Born||13 October 1923|
Takkelapadu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Died||11 September 2012 (aged 88)|
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
After the death of his wife, he retired from public life and lives in his family home in Guntur. In memory of his spouse, he started the "Dr. Jayapradamba Degree College" in Guntur, which aims to provide education at an affordable price for youngsters. He is also the founding secretary of Nagarjuna Educational Society and served as its President for a number of years which expanded under his tenure.
He was a elected to Legislative Assembly of Andhra Pradesh from Pedakurapadu constituency in the 1985. He was a member of Telugu Desam Party. Although Rao was a notable surgeon, he had a limited political career.
He died at his home on 11 September 2012.
- State Elections 2004 – Partywise Comparison for 105-Peddakurapadu Constituency of ANDHRA PRADESH[permanent dead link]
- Staff Reporter (12 September 2012). "Kasaraneni Sadasiva Rao dead". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- "Collegein.net". Collegein.net. Retrieved 16 December 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)[dead link]
- "The Hindu : Metro Plus Vijayawada / Personality : Teachers' guide". Archived from the original on 19 June 2007. Retrieved 3 March 2008.
- rosaiahbook correction 4th time 17-502.pmd
- "Former Andhra Pradesh legislator Sada Siva Rao no more". NDTV.com. Retrieved 8 August 2020.