Kamala Bahuguna (30 December 1923 – 7 November 2001) was an Indian politician. She was elected to the Lok Sabha, lower house of the Parliament of India from Phulpur, Uttar Pradesh as member of the Janata Party in 1977.
|Member of parliament, Lok Sabha|
|Preceded by||V. P. Singh|
|Succeeded by||B. D. Singh|
|Constituency||Phulpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Born||30 December 1923|
Allahabad, United Provinces, British India (present-day Uttar Pradesh, India)
|Died||7 November 2001 (aged 77)|
New Delhi, Delhi, India
|Political party||Janata Party|
|Indian National Congress|
|Spouse(s)||Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna|
|Children||Two son and a daughter|
- Their first son Vijay Bahuguna was the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. He was a former judge of Allahabad High Court and Bombay High Court. Currently he is member of Bharatiya Janata Party
- Second son Shekhar Bahuguna.
- Daughter Rita Bahuguna Joshi is also in politics and was UP Congress Chief. She was also Mayor of Allahabad. Currently she is member of Bharatiya Janata Party and former minister in Yogi cabinet.
- "Kamala Bahuguna Lok Sabha Profile". Lok Sabha. Archived from the original on 1 July 2016. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- "Partywise Comparison since 1977 Phulpur Parliamentary Constituency". Election Commission of India. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- Janardan Thakur (1 January 1978). All the Janata Men. Vikas. p. 77. ISBN 978-0-7069-0644-8. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- "Janata Party ministers' wives: Power behind the throne". Pamela Sahgal. India Today. 19 March 2014. Retrieved 5 June 2016.