Kadoma (門真市, Kadoma-shi) is a city located in Osaka Prefecture, Japan. The city was founded on August 1, 1963. As of March 2017, the city has an estimated population of 124,516 and a population density of 10,000 persons per km². The total area is 12.28 km².
Location of Kadoma in Osaka Prefecture
|District||Osaka 6th District|
|• Mayor||Kazutaka Miyamoto (since August 2016)|
|• Total||12.28 km2 (4.74 sq mi)|
(March 1, 2017)
|• Density||10,000/km2 (26,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+09:00 (JST)|
|City hall address||1-1 Nakamachi, Kadoma-shi, Ōsaka-fu|
In 2005, it was planned to merge Kadoma with the neighboring city of Moriguchi, however the plan was cancelled.
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Osaka Metro
- Osaka Monorail
- Kinki Expressway
- Route 163
Twin towns – sister citiesEdit
- "Official website of Kadoma city" (in Japanese). Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- "Corporate Profile Archived 2011-01-27 at the Wayback Machine." Panasonic Corporation. Retrieved on February 15, 2011. "Head Office Location 1006, Oaza Kadoma, Kadoma-shi, Osaka 571-8501, Japan" (PDF Map Archived 2011-04-09 at the Wayback Machine, GIF Map Archived 2012-01-17 at the Wayback Machine (Direct link Archived 2010-12-18 at the Wayback Machine))
- "Company Overview of Tiger Corporation." Bloomberg L.P.. Retrieved on June 8, 2018
- "会社概要 Archived 2010-12-26 at the Wayback Machine." Kaiyodo. Retrieved on February 15, 2011. "本社所在地 〒571-0041 大阪府門真市柳町19-3."
- "リンク集". city.kadoma.osaka.jp (in Japanese). Kadoma. Retrieved 2020-12-10.