|Full name||Junior Udeme Pius|
|Date of birth||20 December 1995|
|Place of birth||Eman, Nigeria|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Centre back|
|2014–2015||→ Aves (loan)||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 May 2019|
Born in Eman, Akwa Ibom, Pius finished his development in Portugal with FC Porto. On 1 September 2014, he was loaned to C.D. Aves to kickstart his senior career, making his Segunda Liga debut on 5 October in a 0–0 away draw against C.D. Santa Clara where he was sent off for two late bookable offences.
Released by Porto at the end of the season, Pius took his game to the Portuguese third division, representing in quick succession F.C. Cesarense and A.D. Sanjoanense. In the summer of 2017 he moved straight to the Primeira Liga, signing a three-year contract with C.D. Tondela and playing his first game in the latter competition on 16 September when he came on as a 31st-minute substitute in a 0–2 away loss to Sporting CP.
In December 2017, while nursing a serious anterior cruciate ligament injury to his right knee contracted in a friendly against S.C. Covilhã two months earlier, Pius was caught stealing from a fund containing player fines of various types, this allegedly being the third time the incident had occurred with him. He was immediately suspended by the club, also being forbidden from attending its facilities.
- "Júnior Pius a ser negociado" [Negotiations for Júnior Pius]. O Jogo (in Portuguese). 1 June 2014. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "FC Porto empresta Júnior Pius ao Desp. Aves" [FC Porto loan Júnior Pius to Desp. Aves]. Diário de Notícias (in Portuguese). 1 September 2014. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Santa Clara-Aves, 0–0: Reinou a ineficácia" [Santa Clara-Aves, 0–0: Inefficiency ruled] (in Portuguese). Sábado. 5 October 2014. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Tondela anuncia chegada de Junior Pius" [Tondela announce arrival of Junior Pius] (in Portuguese). SAPO. 30 June 2017. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Sporting 2–0 Tondela" (in Portuguese). Rádio e Televisão de Portugal. 16 September 2017. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Tondela: Junior Pius com "época comprometida"" [Tondela: Junior Pius' «season in danger»] (in Portuguese). Mais Futebol. 14 October 2017. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Tondela proíbe Junior Pius de frequentar instalações do clube" [Tondela forbid Junior Pius from attending club's facilities]. O Jogo (in Portuguese). 8 December 2017. Retrieved 11 December 2017.