|Full name||Juan Manuel Bravo Alcántara|
|Date of birth||10 February 1998|
|Place of birth||Murcia, Spain|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Atlético Cabezo de Torres|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 October 2020|
Born in Cabezo de Torres, Murcia, Bravo joined Real Murcia's youth setup from CA Cabezo de Torres. Promoted to the reserves for the 2015–16 season, he made his senior debut on 30 August 2015 by starting in a 1–2 Tercera División home loss against CAP Ciudad de Murcia.
Bravo made his first team debut on 9 April 2017, starting in a 3–1 home win against Atlético Mancha Real for the Segunda División B championship. His first goal in the main squad occurred on 24 February 2019, netting his team's only in a 1–2 loss at San Fernando CD.
On 1 September 2020, Bravo signed a four-year contract with Segunda División side AD Alcorcón. He made his professional debut on 13 September, coming on as a second-half substitute for fellow debutant Ander Gorostidi in a 0–0 away draw against CD Mirandés.
- "Victoria con mucho suspense del Churra (3–2)" [Thrilling victory of Churra (3–2)] (in Spanish). La Verdad. 7 September 2015. Retrieved 11 September 2020.
- "El Real Murcia ata a Juanma Bravo hasta 2021" [Real Murcia tie up Juanma Bravo until 2021] (in Spanish). Gol del Murcia. 24 March 2017. Archived from the original on 11 September 2020. Retrieved 11 September 2020.
- "El último que rompe el cascarón" [The latest who breaks the shell] (in Spanish). La Opinión de Murcia. 11 April 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2020.
- "La final de San Fernando, otro calvario para un Murcia sin alma" [The Final of San Fernando, another calvary for a soulless Murcia] (in Spanish). La Verdad. 25 February 2019. Retrieved 11 September 2020.
- "Juanma Bravo, sexto refuerzo de la A.D. Alcorcón" [Juanma Bravo, sixth addition of A.D. Alcorcón] (in Spanish). AD Alcorcón. 1 September 2020. Retrieved 11 September 2020.
- "El Mirandés no encontró el premio del gol" [Mirandés could not find the reward of the goal] (in Spanish). Marca. 13 September 2020. Retrieved 13 September 2020.