|Full name||Ander Gorostidi García|
|Date of birth||23 February 1996|
|Place of birth||San Sebastián, Spain|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2016–2020||Real Sociedad B||88||(11)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 September 2020|
Gorostidi was born in San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Basque Country, and was a Real Sociedad youth graduate. In June 2014, he was promoted to farm team Berio FT in Tercera División, and made his senior debut during the season.
- "Seis juveniles txuri urdin refuerzan al Berio" [Six txuri urdin youngsters bolster Berio] (in Spanish). Mundo Deportivo. 28 June 2014. Retrieved 21 August 2020.
- "Primeros movimientos en el 'Sanse'" [First movements in 'Sanse'] (in Spanish). Vavel. 3 June 2016. Retrieved 21 August 2020.
- "Renuevan" [Renew] (in Spanish). Real Sociedad. 19 January 2018. Retrieved 21 August 2020.
- "Ander Gorostidi es nuevo jugador de la AD Alcorcón" [Ander Gorostidi is the new player of AD Alcorcón] (in Spanish). AD Alcorcón. 12 August 2020. Retrieved 21 August 2020.
- "El Mirandés no encontró el premio del gol" [Mirandés could not find the reward of the goal] (in Spanish). Marca. 13 September 2020. Retrieved 13 September 2020.