|Born||23 November 1903|
|Died||28 June 1960(aged 56)|
|Formula One World Championship career|
|Entries||1 (0 starts)|
|First entry||1951 Spanish Grand Prix|
|Last entry||1951 Spanish Grand Prix|
Jover raced for Scuderia Milano-Maserati in the 1947 Bari Grand Prix, where he finished sixth, and in the 1948 Albi Grand Prix, where he came seventh. He then finished second in the 1949 24 Hours of Le Mans with Henri Louveau.
Jover then switched to hillclimbing, and also endurance racing with Scuderia Pegaso. He suffered serious injuries to his left leg when he crashed his Pegaso Z-102 during trials for the 1953 24 Hours of Le Mans, but returned to hillclimbing in June 1954. In 1957, he won the Gran Premio de Barajas in a Maserati 200S, and the following year he won the La Rabassada hillclimb, driving a Mercedes-Benz 300SL.
Complete Formula One resultsEdit
|1951||Scuderia Milano||Maserati 4CLT/48||Maserati Straight-4||SUI||500||BEL||FRA||GBR||GER||ITA||ESP
- "Take 12 Spaniards - a nation's racing history". formula1.com. 24 April 2008. Archived from the original on 23 October 2012. Retrieved 17 November 2021.
- "I Bari Grand Prix". silhouet.com. Retrieved 18 November 2010.
- "X Grand Prix de l'Albigeois". silhouet.com. Retrieved 18 November 2010.
- "17èmes Grand Prix d'Endurance les 24 Heures du Mans 1949". experiencelemans.com. Retrieved 18 November 2010.
- "Grand Prix results: Spanish GP, 1951". grandprix.com. Retrieved 18 November 2010.
- "An 'original' design..." Autosport. Summer 2001. Retrieved 18 November 2010.