This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
At the 1962 British Empire and Commonwealth Games in Perth she won silver in the 220 Yards and gold in the 4 × 110 yards relay. Four years later at the 1966 British Empire and Commonwealth Games in Kingston she defended her title in the 4 × 110 yards relay.
- "Joyce Bennett Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "Joyce Bennett". Olympic. 2020. Retrieved 5 April 2020.
- "Bennett, Joyce (1945-)". National Library of Australia. 2009. Retrieved 5 April 2020.
- Melbourne, National Foundation for Australian Women and The University of. "Bennett, Joyce - Woman - The Australian Women's Register". www.womenaustralia.info. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- Profile at Australian Athletics Historical Results
- Profile at trackfield.brinkster.net
- Joyce Bennett at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|This biographical article relating to Australian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|