|Born||27 September 1973|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Coached by||Daniel Kneipp|
|Highest ranking||10 (January 2004)|
|World Open||SF (2003)|
|Last updated on: 20 December 2011.|
Kneipp was born in Brisbane and grew up near Cairns. He began playing squash at the age of seven. As a junior, he won the Australian under-13 squash championship title. At the age of 14, he attended the Australian Institute of Sport for a year. He captained the Australian team which won the world junior team title in 1992.
Kneipp won a gold medal in the mixed doubles at the 2006 Commonwealth Games, partnering Natalie Grinham. He also won the mixed doubles title at the 2006 World Doubles Squash Championships, partnering Rachael Grinham.
- Profile at psa-squash.com
- Joseph Kneipp at Squash Info
- Page at squashpics.com at the Wayback Machine (archived 2006-11-17)
- Team Kneipp column at squashtalk.com at the Wayback Machine (archived 2005-04-27)
- Interview at squashtalk.com (January 2002) at the Wayback Machine (archived 2007-03-14)
- Interview at squashsite.co.uk (May 2004)