Guest at Punk Aid 2004
22 February 1972
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||53.9 kg (119 lb; 8.49 st)|
Born and raised in Chesterfield, north east Derbyshire, England, Guest started in modelling after she saw an advertisement while on a catering course at her local college. She appeared as a Page 3 girl in The Sun and has also appeared in the magazines Loaded and FHM. She also appeared in the Playboy video Shagalicious British Babes.
Guest appeared in a wide range of British "top shelf" magazines, including, Escort, Mayfair, Men Only, Men's World, Razzle and Whitehouse. From 2000 she was a television host for the Men and Motors cable/satellite channel in the UK, operated by Granada Television.
Guest also appeared in an interactive erotic magazine for PC called Interactive Girls. She starred in an erotic PC game Jo Guest in the Milk Round, released by Interactive Girls Club in 1994.
Other media workEdit
Starting with the June 2002 issue, Guest had a monthly advice column in Front magazine. She had previously appeared in a weekly "agony babe" advice column in the Daily Star newspaper (from November 1998 to March 2000).
- Jo Guest's Private Parts (Nov 1998)
- Undressed with Guest (the second series was shown in Spring 1999)
- Jo Guest in Jamaica (Jan-Feb 2000)
- Jo Guest’s Capital Exposed (Nov 2002)
- The Steam Room : with Jo Guest (Oct 2004)
- Jo Guest UK Exposed (Nov 2004)
- British Babes Exposed included The Steam Room hosted by Jo Guest (Oct 2008)
Guest also appeared in the third series of the British TV show, I'm Famous and Frightened!
On 21 January 2008, she was a guest on the television show This Morning, where she discussed a mystery illness she had been suffering from for the past 14 months that had left her unable to work and that doctors had been unable to diagnose. On 10 April 2008 she returned as a guest on This Morning and confirmed that, as a direct result of help from viewers that had seen her previous appearance, she had been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.
- "Health and Medical news and views from VirginMedia Health in association with www.thefamilygp.com". Health.virginmedia.com. Archived from the original on 2011-08-17. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- Sanderson, David (2008-02-19). "Page 3 | Keeley | Sam Fox | Jo Guest | The Sun |mysun". London: The Sun. Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- Sun Page 3 profile=http://www.page3.com/thegirls/biography/jo-guest-18134.html Archived 2012-04-28 at the Wayback Machine
- "Playboy's Shagalicious British Babes: Playboy: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- Escort Vol. 13, No. 3 (1993)
- Mayfair Vol. 27, Nos. 6, 7, 9 & 12 (1992), Vol. 28, Nos. 6 & 7 (1993), Vol. 29, No. 1 (1994)
- The Best of Razzle No. 10 (1993)
- "Jo Guest and Danni Hunt set pulses racing at Motor Show". Prnewswire.co.uk. 2000-10-21. Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- "Interactive Girls [Girls of Abandonware]". Abandonwarering.com. 2007-06-16. Archived from the original on September 7, 2011. Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- "Former Page 3 model Jo Guest's mystery illness could be fibromyalgia". Health.virginmedia.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-17. Retrieved 2010-02-05.