Jiangsu Road Subdistrict, Shanghai
Jiangsu Road Subdistrict (simplified Chinese: 江苏路街道; traditional Chinese: 江蘇路街道; pinyin: Jiāngsū Lù Jiēdào) is a subdistrict in Changning District, Shanghai, China. It is one of the busiest subdistricts in Changning District and consists of the main governmental headquarters of Changning District. The subdistrict is located in the eastern portion of the district, spanning 1.52 square kilometres (0.59 sq mi) in area, and having a population of 51,883 as of the 2010 Chinese Census. It is home to Jiangsu Road Station.
Jiangsu Road Subdistrict
The Jiangsu Community Committee Office
|• Total||1.52 km2 (0.59 sq mi)|
|• Density||34,000/km2 (88,000/sq mi)|
By 1995, its population was about 72,500 people.
- Qishan Community (Chinese: 岐山社区)
- Jiangsu Community (Chinese: 江苏社区)
- Wancun Community (Chinese: 万村社区)
- Nanwang Community (Chinese: 南汪社区)
- Dongbang Community (Chinese: 东浜社区)
- Yusan Community (Chinese: 愚三社区)
- Caojiayan Community (Chinese: 曹家堰社区)
- Xibang Community (Chinese: 西浜社区)
- Fushi Community (Chinese: 福世社区)
- Changxin Community (Chinese: 长新社区)
- Huashan Community (Chinese: 华山社区)
- Lixi Community (Chinese: 利西社区)
- Beiwang Community (Chinese: 北汪社区)
- 2020年统计用区划代码（长宁区） [2020 Statistical Division Codes (Changning District)] (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2020. Archived from the original on 2021-01-10. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- 江苏路街道 [Jiangsu Road Subdistrict]. xzqh.org (in Chinese). 2014-05-06. Archived from the original on 2021-01-10. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- 2020年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码（江苏路街道） [2020 Statistical Division Codes and Urban-Rural Division Codes (Jiangsu Road Subdistrict)] (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2020. Archived from the original on 2021-01-10. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
|This Shanghai location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|