|Date of birth||11 January 1986|
|Place of birth||Marstal, Denmark|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2018–2019||Ringkøbing IF (player-assistant)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:44, 11 May 2019 (UTC)|
Jesper Lange signed with Esbjerg fB in the summer 2006.
From 1. Juli he will play for AGF on a 3-year deal.
He then signed with Middelfart G&BK on 29 January 2019. 33-year old Lange announced on 6 January 2020, that he would retire and that his body had said stop after three surgeries as a result of a cruciate ligament injury he suffered two and a half years ago.
After retiring from professional football, Lange returned to Esbjerg to play for Danish amateur club Sædding/G IF in the Jutland Series in March 2020, where former professional Tommy Løvenkrands also was playing. Lange would also function as an individual coach for the club and was also affiliated with Esbjerg fB's academy.
- Jesper Lange kan förlänga med Helsingborg: "Kanske längre fram"‚ fotbolltransfers.com, 3 January 2018
- Jesper Lange ny spillende assistenttræner i Ringkøbing IF, ringkøbingfodbold.dk, 1 August 2018
- Jesper Lange færdig i Ringkøbing, bold.dk, 23 January 2019
- Middelfart snupper Jesper Lange, bold.dk, 29 January 2019
- 33-årige Jesper Lange stopper karrieren, bold.dk, 6 January 2020
- SGI henter Jesper Lange hjem til Esbjerg, sgi-fodbold.dk, 2 March 2020