Jennifer Piepszak is an American financial executive and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of JPMorgan Chase since May 1, 2019. Her appointment was announced on April 17, 2019 succeeding Marianne Lake who was the CFO since 2012. Crain's New York named Piepszak the No. 2 Most Powerful Women in New York in 2019. American Banker named Piepszak the No. 4 Woman to Watch in 2018.
|Alma mater||Fairfield University|
|Occupation||CFO, JPMorgan Chase & Co. (2019 - present)|
CEO of Card Services, JPMorgan Chase Bank (2017 - 2019)
|Spouse(s)||Richard C. Piepszak|
Piepszak joined JPMorgan Chase in 1994 holding different roles within the firm's investment banking and consumer banking divisions, including as; CFO of mortgage banking, CFO of investment bank credit portfolio, controller of retail financial services, controller of global equities and prime services.
From 2017 to 2019, Piepszak was the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of JPMorgan's Chase Bank Card Services division covering small business, consumer and commercial card businesses, prior to that, she was the CEO of Business Banking from 2014 to 2017.
Jennifer is married to Richard C. Piepszak and they have three children.
- "JPMorgan Chase Appoints Jennifer Piepszak Chief Financial Officer; Marianne Lake Named Chief Executive Officer of Consumer Lending – Encompassing Card Services, Home Lending and Auto Finance". JPMorgan Chase. Retrieved April 17, 2019.
- Wang, Christine; Frost, Wilfred (April 17, 2019). "JP Morgan names new CFO, and Marianne Lake moves to top consumer lending role". CNBC. Retrieved April 17, 2019.
- "2. Jennifer Piepszak, Chief Financial Officer, JP Morgan Chase & Co". Crain's New York. Retrieved August 3, 2019.
- "The Women to Watch: No. 4, JPMorgan Chase's Jennifer Piepszak". American Banker. Retrieved August 3, 2019.
- "CEO, Card Services". JPMorgan Chase. Retrieved April 17, 2019.
- "Two Female Executives Top Short List for Next JPMorgan Chief". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved August 3, 2019.