Indian Express Limited
Indian Express Limited is an Indian news media publishing company. It publishes several widely circulated dailies, including The Indian Express and The Financial Express in English, the Loksatta in Marathi and the Jansatta in Hindi. The company's newspapers are published from over a dozen cities daily, including New Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Kochi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Nagpur, Vadodara and Chennai. Its weekly entertainment magazine Screen, covering Indian film industry, also has a popular following.
|Raj Kamal Jha|
|Website||The Indian Express|
On 2 November 2006, the Indian Express Group signed a print syndication deal with The Economist, which included allowing the Indian Express Group to publish surveys, some reports, and various other content published in The Economist magazine.
The following brands and concerns are owned by the Group:
- Indian Express - a national daily (English)
- The Sunday Express - a news weekly
- The Financial Express - a business daily
- Loksatta - Marathi daily
- Lokprabha - Marathi weekly
- Jansatta - Hindi daily for North India
- Screen, - Periodical dealing with the film and entertainment industry
- Express Online - the portal for hosting IndianExpress.com, FinancialExpress.com, ScreenIndia.com, tamil.indianexpress.com, Jansatta.com, Loksatta.com and Lokprabha.com, ExpressCricket.in, and KashmirLive.com
Business Publications DivisionEdit
Established in 1990, the division manages leading B2B publications and events catering to major industry verticals like Information Technology, Hospitality & Travel, Pharma & Healthcare, etc.
Indian Express Limited earlier owned a 25-storey building named Gali Desawar Company at Marine Drive, Mumbai. The building houses offices of several corporate entities. In the year 2018, Pune based Panchsheel bought the building for 900 crores.
- "The Express Group". India Express. Archived from the original on 13 July 2019. Retrieved 19 February 2009.
- Sahad, PV (2 November 2006). "Indian Express Group Signs Content Deal With The Economist". Content Sutra. Retrieved 19 February 2009.
- "Business Publications Division, which published scores of niche magazines catering to the IT, Hospitality, Pharma, and Textile industries during the early nineties". Archived from the original on 21 March 2012. Retrieved 10 August 2011.