Islam is a minority religion in the Netherlands Antilles. There are about 2,500 Muslims in the Islands, 1000 of which are in the Caribbean Netherlands, or 0.31% of the population. Most Muslims are emigrants from Lebanon, Syria and Suriname.
Muslims began to reach the islands during colonial times as workers, from African countries then from the Indian subcontinent. Then there was a wave of Muslims coming from Lebanon, Syria and Iraq as well as some indigenous people who converted to Islam. In 1982 there were about 2000 Muslims.
- Bonaire Islamic Center, Kaya Hanchi Amboina, Bonaire
- Curaçao Islamic Center, Weg Naar Welgelegen # 6, Island of Curaçao, Willemstad
- Sint Maarten Islamic Center, Puma Road 26, Philipsburg
- Muslim Gemeente Curaçao, Weg Naar Welgelegen 6, Curaçao, Willemstad
- Muslim Student Association, University Of Sint Eustatius School Of Medicine, Oranjestad, ST EUSTATIUS
- Sint Eustatius Islamic Foundation, Oranjestad, Sint Eustatius