Iraq at the 2000 Summer Olympics
|Iraq at the|
2000 Summer Olympics
|NOC||National Olympic Committee of Iraq|
|Competitors||4 in 2 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Shihab Houna Murad Murad||5000 m||14:49.40||35||Did not advance|
|Maysa Hussein Matrood||5000 m||17:17.58||47||Did not advance|
|Muhammad Ahmad||50 m freestyle||25.84||64||Did not advance|
|Noor Haki||50 m freestyle||35.51||71||Did not advance|
- Wallechinsky, David (2004). The Complete Book of the Summer Olympics (Athens 2004 Edition). Toronto, Canada. ISBN 1-894963-32-6.
- International Olympic Committee (2001). The Results. Retrieved 12 November 2005.
- Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (2001). Official Report of the XXVII Olympiad Volume 1: Preparing for the Games. Retrieved 20 November 2005.
- Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (2001). Official Report of the XXVII Olympiad Volume 2: Celebrating the Games. Retrieved 20 November 2005.
- Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (2001). The Results. Retrieved 20 November 2005.
- International Olympic Committee Web Site
|This article related to sport in Iraq is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2000 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|