International Centre for Sports Studies
The International Centre for Sports Studies, known mostly by the initials CIES from the French Centre International d'Etude du Sport, is an independent, research and education organization, located in Neuchâtel, Switzerland,
CIES organizes and offers a one-year postgraduate sports executive program, endorsed by FIFA, which consists of three modules that are taught across three universities in Europe, and concludes with a final project. The successful conclusion of the program merits the award of FIFA Master International in Management, Law and Humanities of Sport.
- "About". Football Observatory. International Centre for Sports Studies. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Mohamed Salah: Liverpool forward's transfer value rises most in Europe", BBC Sport, 12 March 2018
- "Why is Cristiano Ronaldo only 49th most valuable?", ESPN, 10 January 2018
- Poli, Raffaele; Ravenel, Loïc; Besson, Roger (October 2018). "Scientific assessment of football players' transfer value" (PDF). Football Observatory. International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES). Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Just how equal are Southeast Asian leagues?". Fox Sports. 17 April 2017. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Poli, Raffaele; Ravenel, Loïc; Besson, Roger (December 2017). "2018 FIFA World Cup™: profile of qualified teams" (PDF). CIES Football Observatory Monthly Report (30). Retrieved 25 May 2019 – via FIFA.com.
- SportBusiness International 2015 Postgraduate Sports Course Rankings
- "CIES", Master Studies website, 2018