Ingrid Fiskaa (born 16 April 1977) is a Norwegian activist and politician for the Socialist Left Party.
|Fifth Vice President of the Storting|
|Assumed office |
9 October 2021
|President||Eva Kristin Hansen |
|Preceded by||Ingjerd Schou|
|Member of the Storting|
|Assumed office |
1 October 2021
|State Secretary for Environment and International Development|
20 November 2009 – 30 March 2012
|Prime Minister||Jens Stoltenberg|
|Minister||Erik Solheim |
|Deputy Member of the Storting|
1 October 2009 – 30 September 2013
1 October 1997 – 30 September 2005
|Born||16 April 1977|
Ringerike, Buskerud, Norway
|Political party||Socialist Left|
She was the leader of the Socialist Youth from 2002 to 2004, and also a central committee member of the Socialist Left Party. In 2007, she was a candidate to become deputy leader of the Socialist Left Party, but lost out to Bård Vegar Solhjell at the national convention.
She served as a deputy representative to the Parliament of Norway from Rogaland during the terms 1997–2001, 2001–2005, and 2009–2013. She was elected as a permanent representative following the 2021 election. She was also appointed fifth Vice President of the Storting.
Fiskaa became a board member of Attac Norway in 2004, and leader of the anti-war organization Fredsinitiativet ('The Peace Initiative') in 2005. She stepped down from Fredsinitiativet in 2008. She has been suggested by peace activist Fredrik Heffermehl as a new member of the Norwegian Nobel Committee.
Personal life and educationEdit
- "Ingrid Fiskaa" (in Norwegian). Storting.
- "Solhjell vant kampen om nestledervervet" (in Norwegian). Norwegian News Agency. 25 March 2007.
- "Nytt presidentskap på plass i Stortinget" (in Norwegian). Adresseavisen. 9 October 2021. Retrieved 9 October 2021.
- "Fakta om Ingrid Fiskaa" (in Norwegian). Norwegian News Agency. 23 February 2007.
- Horn, Anders; Sjøli, Hans Petter (9 February 2008). "– Backet ikke opp lederen". Klassekampen (in Norwegian).
- Dahl, Miriam Stackpole (10 October 2008). "Fredspriskuppet". Ny Tid (in Norwegian). Archived from the original on 10 December 2008. Retrieved 12 December 2008.
- Roux, Torunn Egge (26 November 2009). "Utvikling handler om makt, ikke veldedighet". Stavanger Aftenblad (in Norwegian). p. 10.
- "Statsmakta og Lofthusreisinga : styresmaktene si handtering av allmugereisinga i Nedenes og Bratsberg 1786-87. Fiskaa, Ingrid" (in Norwegian). DUO, University of Oslo. Retrieved 10 April 2013.