|Occupation||educationist and Writer|
|Known for||Telangana agitation|
I Thirumali did his M.A. in history at Osmania University, M.Phil on Agrarian Relations of Telangana and Ph.D. on Telangana Peasant Movement, both from Centre for Historical Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
He is the Vice-president of Telangana Intellectuals Forum, Hyderabad.
Books by Inukonda ThirumaliEdit
- Against Dora And Nizam: Peoples Movement In Telangana 1939-1948
- Marriage, Love And Caste : Perceptions On Telugu Women During The Colonial Period
- South India Regions, Cultures And Sagas
- Repressed Discourses: Essays In Honour Of Prof. Sabyasachi Bhattacharya
- Dora and Gadi: Manifestation of Landlord Domination in Telangana
- Peasant Class Assertions in Nalgonda and Warangal Districts of Telangana, 1930-1946 - Indian Economic and Social History Review, 31, no 2 (1994)
- "India News, Latest Sports, Bollywood, World, Business & Politics News - Times of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- "Gadar to release book on Telangana - ANDHRA PRADESH". The Hindu. 9 January 2008. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- I. Thirumali (29 February 1992). "Dora and Gadi: Manifestation of Landlord Domination in Telengana". Economic and Political Weekly. 27: 477–482. JSTOR 4397664.
- "'KCR mortgaging Telangana issue' - ANDHRA PRADESH". The Hindu. 3 February 2009. Retrieved 18 September 2016.