PressReader Limited is a group of technology companies on a mission to transform the way people read and learn in the digital age. The Company works with the publishers of over 14,000 newspapers, magazines and educational publications and collaborates with global business partners from 150 countries to connect people from every corner of the world with quality content. 
|Type of business||Private|
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Services||Digital newspaper & magazine publishing and distribution|
Its online reading platform, PressReader (https://www.pressreader.com/catalog), is the world’s largest digital newsstand. The all-you-can-read platform distributes digital versions of over 7,000 newspapers and magazines in more than 60 languages through its applications for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and various e-readers as well as its website.
The company operates digital editions of newspapers and magazines for publishers through a white-labeled platform called Branded Editions, including The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Globe and Mail.
Through TextBookHub and the acquisition of Evident Point Software Corp., the Company expands into the eLearning market and brings textbooks to life, customizing ideal learning experiences for educators and students. 
Founded in 1999 as NewspaperDirect, the company started as a service for printing physical copies of newspapers, aimed at travelers who wished to read their home newspaper while staying in a hotel abroad, and launched a digital product in 2003.
In 2013, the company rebranded as PressReader.
With the launch of TextbookHub in 2018 and the acquisition of Evident Point the following year, the company entered the educational technology sector, supporting the fast-growing need for digital reading technology in education, providing the tools and solutions needed for digital transformation. 
PressReader's eponymous product is an all-you-can-eat newspaper and magazine subscription service, which grants access to all of the titles in the company's library via PressReader apps and website (https://www.pressreader.com/catalog). The company partners with various hotels, airlines, cafes and other businesses which sponsor access to the service for their customers.
As of May 2019, PressReader has 12 million monthly active users.
PressReader Limited operates the digital editions of various newspapers and magazines on their websites and apps through a white-labeled platform called Branded Editions.
Through TextbookHub, PressReader Limited's education technologies support schools with digital solutions that create interactive educational resources, such as digital textbooks and workbooks, and user-friendly learning experiences.
- "PressReader puts 7,000 newspapers and magazines in your pocket". NJ.com. Apr 25, 2019.
- Kirby, Mary (June 25, 2018). "Air Canada sees end date in sight for onboard newspapers". Runway Girl Network.
- Bula, Frances (June 25, 2014). "Richmond Company at the Fore of Digital Newspapers". BCBusiness.
- Taylor, Charlie (November 16, 2017). "PressReader gains ground in Ireland as it officially opens Dublin office". The Irish Times.
- Kennedy, John (December 15, 2017). "PressReader's Alex Gruntsev: 'Make innovation a part of daily life'". Silicon Republic.
- "PressReader Leading the Digital Charge for Newspapers". Good e-Reader. December 8, 2012.
- "Digital newsstand and eBook reader app updates released before the holiday break". Talking New Media. December 18, 2015.
- "PressReader aims to add more personalization to its digital news platform by acquiring News360". TechCrunch. August 20, 2019. Retrieved September 3, 2019.
- "Turkish Airlines offering passengers digital media perks". Daily Sabah. March 8, 2019.
- "Bell partners with PressReader to bring news stories to customers across Canada". Mobile Syrup. May 10, 2017.
- "FIPP's brand partnership with PressReader deepens". FIPP. May 8, 2019.