IMS Unison University
IMS Unison University (IUU), formerly Institute of Management Studies, is a private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It offers academic programs at under-graduate, post-graduate and doctoral levels in different streams of management, mass communication, law, hospitality management and liberal arts.
|Institute of Management Studies|
|Motto||Nurturing Knowledge. Empowering Minds.|
|Affiliation||UGC, BCI, AIU|
|Chancellor||Prof. Gurdip Singh|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Gautam Sinha|
It offers academic programs at under-graduate, post-graduate and doctoral levels in different streams through its five schools: Click on Programs.
- School of Management
- School of Law
- School of Mass Communication
- School of Hospitality Management
- School of Liberal Arts
Like all private universities in India, IMS Unison University is recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission. Law Programs are approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI).Bar Council Approval  IUU is a member the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
|Law – India|
|India Today (2019)||24|
In June 2016 an advertisement by the IMS Unison University was one of 98 advertisements banned by the Advertising Standards Council of India's (ASCI) Consumer Complaints Council (CCC), 39 of which belonged to the education category. The ad, claiming "Over 90% Placement consistently in last three years", was banned for being "not substantiated and misleading".
- "Home Page". www.iuu.ac. IMS Unison University. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Private University Uttarakhand". University Grants Commission. Archived from the original on 24 December 2017. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- (PDF) http://www.iuu.ac/pdf/BCIApproval.pdf. Missing or empty
- "AIU-MEMBERS". www.aiu.ac.in. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- "India's Best Colleges 2019: Law". India Today. 2019. Retrieved 20 June 2020.
- "Lamhe brochure 2016" (PDF). IMS Unison University. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- Pioneer, The. "Lamhe-2017 to give chance to show talent". The Pioneer. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- "ASCI bans 98 ads, including Godrej, Patanjali, Parle, Amul, ibibo, Uber, Policybazaar, Paytm, Havells, Kent, LG, Renault in June". Moneylife. 19 September 2016. Retrieved 8 February 2018.