Hutchison Port Holdings
Hutchison Port Holdings Limited (HPH), trading as Hutchison Ports, is a private holding company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. The port operator group is a subsidiary of CK Hutchison Holdings (formerly Hutchison Whampoa). Some operation of the company were listed as Hutchison Port Holdings Trust in Singapore Exchange.
|Eric Ip (Group Managing Director)|
Sin Ling Tsim (CFO)
|Parent||CK Hutchison Holdings|
In 2005, HPH was the largest port operator in the world, with a 33.2 million TEU throughput, and 8.3% world market share.
In September 2016, HPH rebranded its network as Hutchison Ports.
In December 2016, the Chornomorsk commercial seaport in western Ukraine, signed a cooperation agreement with Hutchison Ports. Among the agreed upon points are the company's entry into the port as a terminal operator as of 2017. Hutchison will provide expert consultative services to reform and improve Ukraine's port industry.
Hutchison Port Holdings TrustEdit
Hutchison Port Holdings Trust is a listed trust in Singapore Exchange. Hutchison Whampoa only owned 25% stake, but had the rights to influence the trust by controlling the key stake of changing the trustee they nominated before the initial public offering.
Also in December, 2016 The managers of Hutchison Port Holdings Trust announced an agreement to purchase 41.3 percent of Huizhou International Container Terminals (HICT) from the sponsor of the trust for $86.26 million.
In January, 2017 HPH Trust signed a strategic agreement to manage the operations at five terminals, including 16 berths in Kwai Tsing in Hong Kong.
This section does not cite any sources. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- As a subsidiary of Europe Container Terminals B.V., a subsidiary of HPH (98%)
- "Hutchison Ports to Develop Container Terminal in Ukraine | World Maritime News". worldmaritimenews.com. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- Marie-Hélène Le Rossignol (April 2007), Global Terminal Operators: An overview (PDF), 4. An Overview of the top 10 companies : Hutchinson Port Holdings (HPH), pp.8-9; 3. The top 10 GTO, Table 2 "GTO 2005 throughput", p.7
- "PSA buys 20% stake in HPH Hutchison Port Holdings, Hutchison Whampoa, PSA, Acquisition and mergers,". www.worldcargonews.com. Archived from the original on 2017-06-18. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- 和黃信託形式 分拆港深碼頭 新招賣資產. Apple Daily (in Chinese). Hong Kong: Next Media. 19 January 2011. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Becoming Hutchison Ports". HHutchison Port Holdings. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- "Ukraine. Port of Chornomorsk signed a memorandum with Hutchison Ports". UkrAgroConsult (in Russian). Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- "Hutchison Ports signs MOU for development of Chornomorsk Port in Ukraine" (Press release). Hutchison Port Holdings. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "保障不足需求有限 李嘉誠願望落空 港拒跟星拓商業信託". Apple Daily (in Chinese). Hong Kong: Next Media. 31 January 2011. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Singapore: HPH Trust acquires 41.3% in HICT for $86.26m - DealStreetAsia". www.dealstreetasia.com. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- "Deals this week: Societe de Transport Lagunaire, Hutchison Port Holdings Trust, Fincantieri". Ship Technology. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- Serra, Joan; Ortega, Maria (28 September 2012). "El port estrena la millor terminal del Mediterrani per mirar a l'Àsia". Ara newspaper (in Catalan). Retrieved 23 November 2018.
- Hutchison Port Holdings
- "Hutchison Port Holdings acquires 30% stake of Westport Holdings" (Press release). Hutchison Whampoa. 26 September 2000. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "Annual Report" (PDF). Hutchison Whampoa. 2013. p. 78. Retrieved 14 March 2015.