Hollywood Life is an American entertainment website launched in 2009 as part of Penske Media Corporation by magazine editor Bonnie Fuller, who is the former editor of the magazines Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Us Weekly. The site covers celebrity, fashion, beauty, and entertainment news.
Type of site
|Popular culture, news|
|Owner||Penske Media Corporation|
|Alexa rank||8,483 (July 2018[update])|
Hollywood Life also offers live coverage of awards shows and other notable pop culture events. In June 2015, Hollywood Life and PIX11, Tribune Broadcasting's New York flagship station, announced a content and cross-promotional partnership across all platforms. As part of the collaboration, Hollywood Life now provides PIX11 News with content on air and on PIX11.com. Additionally, Bonnie Fuller is a regular contributor along with the outlet's senior entertainment reporter Chloe Melas and fashion editor Katrina Mitzeliotis.
- "hollywoodlife.com". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2017-08-14.
- Launder, William. "Bonnie Fuller Starts to Trend". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- "PIX11 Announces Content Partnership with HollywoodLife.com". Tribune Media. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "L.A. Launch List: Jan. 9". Los Angeles Business Journal. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- Fuller, Bonnie. "Hollywoodlife". podcastone.com. Retrieved 17 November 2016.