Ho Wai Loon
|Full name||Ho Wai Loon|
|Date of birth||20 August 1993|
|Place of birth||Singapore|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 February 2019|
Ho was first called up to the senior side in 2017, as a standby player for the friendly against Afghanistan and the 2019 Asian Cup Qualifiers against Bahrain on 23 March and 28 March 2017 respectively.
Ho made his first start and second appearance for the national team against Cambodia on 16 October. However, he scored an own-goal and was eventually substituted early in the 46th minute.
Singapore Selection SquadEdit
He was selected as part of the Singapore Selection squad for The Sultan of Selangor’s Cup to be held on 6 May 2017.
- As of match played 10 March 2017. Caps and goals may not be correct.
- As of October 2018
|Singapore national team|
- Kenneth Tan (21 July 2015). "S.League: Balestier's Ho Wai Loon ready for Albirex rematch". ESPNFC. Retrieved 2015-07-22.
- "Home United unveil Singapore left-back Ho Wai Loon as latest signing". Fox Sports. 2 January 2019.
- Kelvin Leong (11 June 2015). "Hosts Singapore out of SEA Games after shock 1-0 defeat to Indonesia". ESPNFC.com. Retrieved 2015-07-22.
- "Call up for national team".
- "Singapore put two past Fiji to record first win under Fandi Ahmad". FourFourTwo. 2018-09-11. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "SG Ratings: Baihakki, Hariss and Mahler seal victory for Fandi Ahmad". FourFourTwo. 2018-09-12. Retrieved 2018-09-12.