Hildegarde of Burgundy
- William IX, Duke of Aquitaine
- Agnes of Aquitaine, Queen of Aragon and Navarre
- Beatrice? married firstly to Alfonso VI of Leon and Castile and secondly to Elias I, Count of Maine.
William’s birth was a cause of great celebration at the Aquitanian court, but the Church at first considered him illegitimate because of his parents’ consanguinity. This obliged his father to make a pilgrimage to Rome soon after his birth to seek papal approval of his marriage to Hildegarde.
- "Hildegarde of Burgundy". Encyclopedia of Things. 12 March 2012. Retrieved 2 May 2012.
- Halphen, L. & Poupardin, R. (eds.). 1913. Chroniques des Comtes d´Anjou et des Seigneurs d´Amboise, p. 247.
- "Genealogical database by Herbert Stoyan". Archived from the original on 2014-03-14. Retrieved 2012-11-04.
- Chronicon Regum Legionensium