Hi Air Co., Ltd(하이에어), operating as Hi Air, is a regional airline in South Korea that was founded in 2017 and began operations in December 2019. The airline's first route started was between Ulsan and Seoul. In June 2020 it purchased two ATR 72-500 aircraft from ATR in order to expand its network with five new routes, despite the global slump in air travel caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Founded||December 22, 2017|
|Commenced operations||December 13, 2019|
|Focus cities||Gimpo International Airport|
|Key people||HyungKwan Youn|
|South Korea||Jeju||Jeju International Airport|
|Seoul||Gimpo International Airport|
|ATR 72-500||2||2||50||Orders are second hand units from ATR|
- "MBC". USMBC. 17 November 2019.
- "Hi Air expands with more ATR 72-500s". Flight International. 197 (5742): 6. 30 June 2020.
- "Hi Air fleet details". airfleets.net. 17 November 2019.
- Alcock, Charles. "Korean Start-up Airline Hi Air Orders Two ATR 72-500s". Aviation International News.
- "Hi Air To Increase Korean Regional Connectivity With Purchase of Two ATR 72 Aircraft". www.atraircraft.com.
- Hi Airlines (in Korean)