|Look up Halloween, halloween, or Hallowe'en in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Halloween is an annual holiday celebrated on October 31.
Halloween may also refer to:
- "Halloween" (poem), a 1785 poem by Robert Burns
- Halloween (novel), a 1979 novelization of the 1978 film
- "Halloween", the first issue of the comic series W.I.T.C.H.
- Halloween, chapter 10 of the novel Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Halloween (children's book), a 2002 children's book by Jerry Seinfeld
- Halloween (band), an American heavy metal band formed in 1983
- Halloween (soundtrack), 1979
- Halloween (Frank Zappa album), 2003
- Halloween (G.G.F.H. album), 1994
- Halloween (Mannheim Steamroller album), 2003
- Halloween (Two Steps from Hell album), 2012
- Halloween, a 1977 album by Pulsar
- Halloween (EP), an EP by Zombie Girl, 2009
- "Halloween" (Dave Matthews Band song), 1998
- "Halloween" (Dead Kennedys song), 1982
- "Halloween" (Matt Pond PA song), 2005
- "Halloween" (Misfits song), 1981
- "(Every Day Is) Halloween", a 1984 song by Ministry
- "Halloween", a song by Aqua from Aquarius
- "Halloween", a song by Ash, a B-side of the single "A Life Less Ordinary"
- "Halloween", a song by Helloween from Keeper of the Seven Keys, Pt. 1
- "Halloween", a song by Japan from Quiet Life
- "Halloween", a song by King Diamond from Fatal Portrait
- "Halloween", a song by Siouxsie and the Banshees from Juju
- "Halloween", a song by Sonic Youth from "Flower/Halloween"
- "Halloween" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- "Halloween" (8 Simple Rules)
- "Halloween" (Frasier)
- "Halloween" (Malcolm in the Middle)
- "Halloween" (Modern Family)
- "Halloween" (The Office)
- "Halloween" (Phil of the Future)
- "Halloween" (That '70s Show)
- "Halloween" (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- "Halloween", an episode of Yes, Dear
- "Halloween", an episode of Teen Titans Go!
- Halloween (wrestler) (born 1971), the ring name of professional wrestler Manuel Ortiz
- Halloween (horse), a British-trained racehorse active in the 1950s
- Hallowe'en (clipper), an iron clipper ship launched in 1870 for the John Willis shipping line
- Feud (video game), a 1987 computer game for the MSX and ZX Spectrum (known as Halloween in some countries)
- Helloween, a German power metal band
- Halloween Problem, a phenomenon in database updates
- All Hallows' Eve (disambiguation)
- Halloween asteroid (disambiguation)
- Halloween party
- All pages beginning with "Halloween"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Halloween.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.