Haldaa is a 2017 Bangladeshi film directed by Tauquir Ahmed, based on the story written by Azad Bulbul. The film's plot is based on the struggling life of the fishermen of Halda River located in Chittagong, the only natural fish breeding center in Asia. The film is narrated in local Chittagonian dialect, although the dialogues are simplified for the understanding of the general audience.
|Directed by||Tauquir Ahmed|
|Produced by||H.M. Ibrahim|
|Written by||Azad Bulbul|
|Screenplay by||Tauquir Ahmed|
|Music by||Pintu Ghosh|
|Cinematography||Enamul Haq Sohel|
|Edited by||Amit Debnath|
|Distributed by||The Abhi Kathachitra|
|1 December 2017|
- 8th SAARC Film Festival 2018
- Best Feature Film Award
- Best Original Score
- Best Editor
- Best Cinematographer
- "'Halda' coming to cinemas December 1". The Independent. Dhaka. Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- "Haldaa:Trailer promises a touching riverine drama". The Daily Star. 7 November 2017. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- "Tauquir's 'Haldaa' bags Grand Prix in Italy". The Independent. Dhaka. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "'Haldaa' set for 14th Kazan International Muslim Film Festival". The Daily Star. 2018-09-03. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Haldaa wins four awards at SAARC film festival". New Age. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- হলে হলে তৌকীর আহমেদের হালদা. Daily Naya Diganta (in Bengali). Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- দর্শক সাড়া পাচ্ছে ‘হালদা’. banglanews24.com (in Bengali). Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- PK Balachandran (2018-05-28). "Tauquir's Bangladeshi film Halda Best Feature Film at SAARC Film Festival". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
|This article related to a Bangladeshi film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|