Haldaa is a 2017 Bangladeshi film directed by Tauquir Ahmed, based on the story written by Azad Bulbul. The film's plot is based on the struggling life of the fishermen of Halda River located in Chittagong, the only natural fish breeding center in Asia. The film is narrated in local Chittagonian dialect, although the dialogues are simplified for the understanding of the general audience.
|Directed by||Tauquir Ahmed|
|Written by||Azad Bulbul|
|Screenplay by||Tauquir Ahmed|
|Produced by||H.M. Ibrahim|
|Cinematography||Enamul Haq Sohel|
|Edited by||Amit Debnath|
|Music by||Pintu Ghosh|
|Distributed by||The Abhi Kathachitra|
- 8th SAARC Film Festival 2018
- Best Feature Film Award
- Best Original Score
- Best Editor
- Best Cinematographer
- "Haldaa to hit cinemas in USA". New Age. 7 December 2017.
- "'Halda' coming to cinemas December 1". The Independent. Dhaka. 1 November 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-12-03. Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- "Haldaa:Trailer promises a touching riverine drama". The Daily Star. 7 November 2017. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- "Tauquir's 'Haldaa' bags Grand Prix in Italy". The Independent. Dhaka. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "'Haldaa' set for 14th Kazan International Muslim Film Festival". The Daily Star. 2018-09-03. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- "Haldaa wins four awards at SAARC film festival". New Age. Retrieved 2019-05-23.
- হলে হলে তৌকীর আহমেদের হালদা. Daily Naya Diganta (in Bengali). 1 December 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-12-01. Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- দর্শক সাড়া পাচ্ছে ‘হালদা’. banglanews24.com (in Bengali). December 2017. Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- PK Balachandran (2018-05-28). "Tauquir's Bangladeshi film Halda Best Feature Film at SAARC Film Festival". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2018-05-29.