This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|BSE: 532662, NSE: HTMEDIA|
|Revenue||₹2,330 crore (US$330 million) (2020)|
|₹−67 crore (US$−9.4 million) (2020)|
|₹−214 crore (US$−30 million) (2020)|
Number of employees
It also operates 19 printing facilities across India with an installed capacity of 1.5 million copies per hour.
In 2003, the company incorporated all of its media businesses under HT Media Ltd. In 2004, HT Media Ltd was listed as a public company  and attracted external funding. It moved to Mumbai in 2005, with a new product and content mix. In 2006, Fever 104 FM was launched, in technical collaboration with the Virgin Group. Hindustan was relaunched re-establishing the company's prominent presence in the regional news space. In 2007, Mint, the business paper in partnership with the Wall Street Journal was launched in Delhi and Mumbai. In the internet space, Hindustantimes.com was relaunched and Livemint.com was introduced. To further expand its digital presence, HTCampus.com was launched in June 2010 to provide information on colleges, courses, exams and careers for higher education in India.
- HT Mobile - which in turn acquired digital marketing agency Webitude.
- Firefly e-Ventures - which moved to the parent company and launched its job portal, Shine.com.
- Shine.com - This is an online job portal of HT Media which is operational in India. And, it is also the second largest job portal website in India.
- Shine Learning - It is an online learning portal of HT Media which provides online courses, certification exams, and practice test related to various fields like online marketing, banking, finance, and web development.
- "HT Media Limited Financial Statements". HT Media.
- "HTCampus.com". www.htmedia.in. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 6 August 2013. Retrieved 24 July 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Go for Hindustan Media Ventures only in secondary market". Economic Times. 5 July 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- Pahwa, Nikhil (21 June 2010). "HT Media Launches Education Portal HTCampus.com". MediaNama. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Sonam Gulati (22 July 2013) "HT Media’s digital business revenues up 41% in Q1 at Rs 17.5Cr, segment loss at Rs 17.04Cr", Techcircle.in. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "HT Media Acquires Desimartini.com". Startup Avenues. 21 November 2007. Retrieved 5 August 2014.