Radio One (India)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
94.3 Radio One is a commercial radio network in India. It was launched on 18 September 2007 with stations in the seven cities Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Pune.
|City||Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Pune|
|Branding||Radio One 94.3|
The network is the only one broadcasting in English (called "international format") in all of India's three biggest cities: Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. Targeting an upscale sophisticated audience. All stations broadcast at 94.3 MHz except the one in Ahmedabad which is at 95.0 MHz.
94.3 Radio One was ranked as India's most attractive radio brand 2017 (out of two radio brands listed), and at place 531 among all brands, in the annual publication India's Most Attractive Brands.
The network is owned by Next Radio Ltd, a subsidiary of Next MediaWorks. The former Managing Director and CEO of Next Radio was Vineet Singh Hukmani. He was also a shareholder director in the company.
94.3 Radio One Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore also stream live on ONLINE at http://1cast.in (World Wide Web URL) AND the company has also launched India's first online audio business channel - Business ONE, in January 2018 (the business channel operates 9am-4pm mon-fri).
94.3 Radio One celebrated its 11th anniversary in September 2018 by launching a pioneering 'audience tracker' , the first by any media company in India, that tracks the consumption habits of its upscale audience across brands and categories
94.3 Radio One is the first media brand in India to win the famed PHILIP KOTLER award for excellence in Marketing Differentiation
- "94.3 Radio One Launches India's First International Radio Network Brand". Exchange4media. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "94.3 Radio One India Is Most Attractive Radio Brand: TRA Report". Exchange4media. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "India's Most Attractive Brands 2017 Ranking". TRA Research. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- Next Radio Ltd. "Key People". Radio One 94.3. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "Radio One India launches live streaming radio and new business channel". asiaradiotoday. Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- "94.3 Radio One India launches www.1cast.in & new audio business channel". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "94.3 Radio One India wins Kotler Excellence Award | AsiaRadioToday.com". asiaradiotoday.com.
- "94.3 Radio One India wins Kotler Excellence Award". asiaradiotoday.com.
Vineet Singh Hukmani steps down as MD & CEO after 12 successful years in Radio One