|Full name||Hélder Maurílio Da Silva Ferreira|
|Date of birth||13 April 1988|
|Place of birth||Ribeirao Preto, Brazil|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Full back|
|2009–2010||→ Rapid Bucureşti (loan)||28||(2)|
|2010||→ Dinamo Bucureşti (loan)||2||(0)|
|2010–2011||→ Politehnica Timişoara (loan)||22||(1)|
|2013||→ Ceará (loan)||7||(0)|
|2019||Brasil de Pelotas||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 January 2019|
Helder started his career at Juventude.
In the summer of 2010, he was loaned in Romania again, this time to Dinamo Bucureşti,but with an option for Dinamo to buy the player for 4 years. Shortly after he joined Dinamo, he had a conflict with team's coach, Ioan Andone, and he decided to leave, signing with Liga I rivals FC Timişoara.
On 3 September 2010, Helder was loaned out this time on FC Timişoara. After he signed the contract, said: "I decided to come to Timișoara because for me it's better. I know that Poli wanted me but I did not come before then because I was advised. I was told <go to Dinamo, go to Dinamo>. But for my career what I did was a disaster. I hope Timișoara be my salvation. I know this is a strong group here at Poli. And if I am are here in Timișoara is normal I want to win the championship with Poli". He chose the number 20. He made an ideal debut for Poli scoring one goal in 1–1 draw against Astra Ploieşti. On 16 June 2011 his contract expired and he returns to Nancy.
- Inter contrata laterais-direitos Gabriel e Hélder Archived 26 September 2013 at the Wayback Machine "Nome: Hélder Maurílio da Silva Ferreira – Nascimento: 13/04/1988 (Ribeirão Preto-SP) – 24 anos"
- Helder Maurílio da Silva Ferreira 13.04.1988
- "Le Brésilien Helder signe pour cinq ans à Nancy". fr.fifa.com. 15 July 2008.
- "Costache: "Vom avea opţiune de cumpărare definitivă a lui Helder pentru suma de 900.000 de euro"". Archived from the original on 26 July 2009. Retrieved 23 July 2009.
- "Helder loaned out to Poli". FC Timişoara. 3 September 2010.