Hariharnath Mandir, Gyanpur
|District||Sant Ravidas Nagar|
|Elevation||81 m (266 ft)|
|• Additional official||Urdu|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Gyanpur is located at  It has an average elevation of 81 metres (265 feet)..
As of 2011 Indian Census, Gyanpur had a total population of 12,808, of which 6,908 were males and 5,900 were females. Population within the age group of 0 to 6 years was 1,622. The total number of literates in Gyanpur was 9,315, which constituted 72.7% of the population with male literacy of 78.3% and female literacy of 66.2%. The effective literacy rate of 7+ population of Gyanpur was 83.3%, of which male literacy rate was 89.3% and female literacy rate was 76.1%. The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes population was 1,167 and 19 respectively. Gyanpur had 2024 households in 2011.
As of 2001[update] India census, Gyanpur had a population of 12,056. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. The total number of literates in Gyanpur was 7,897 which is 65.5% of the total population. In Gyanpur, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age. The effective literacy of 7+ population was 77.4%.
Gyanpur Road Railway station is situated in Gopiganj, Uttar Pradesh. Station code of Gyanpur Road is (GYN).
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, established in 1991, is a CBSE affiliated school covering classes from VI to XII.
- "Census of India: Gyanpur". www.censusindia.gov.in. Retrieved 12 January 2020.
- "52nd REPORT OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR LINGUISTIC MINORITIES IN INDIA" (PDF). nclm.nic.in. Ministry of Minority Affairs. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 May 2017. Retrieved 10 December 2019.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc – Gyanpur
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- "About Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Gyanpur Bhadohi". Retrieved 10 December 2019.