Gyöngyi Dani (born 3 July 1975) is a Hungarian wheelchair fencer who has won silver medals at several Paralympic Games. She was Hungary's flag bearer during the opening ceremony of the postponed 2020 Summer Paralympics in Tokyo. She returned with a bronze medal.
|Born||3 July 1975|
She was Hungary's flag bearer during the opening ceremony of the postponed 2020 Summer Paralympics in Tokyo. She was part of Poland's team with Éva Hajmási and Zsuzsanna Krajnyák and they achieved the bronze medal position in the women’s team foil gold. The silver and gold medals were taken by Italy and China respectively.
- "Gyongyi Dani - Alpine Skiing, Wheelchair Fencing | Paralympic Athlete Profile". International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
- "Dani Gyöngyi". Magyar Paralimpiai Bizottság (in Hungarian). Retrieved 2021-08-25.
- Limited, Alamy. "Stock Photo - 2008 Paralympic Games Gyongyi Dani of Hungary (l) against Yui Chong Chan of Hong Kong (l) in women's individual epee wheelchair". Alamy. Retrieved 2021-08-29.
- "GB's Justine Moore competes in wheelchair fencing". ITV News. Retrieved 2021-08-23.
- "China end wheelchair fencing on a high after team foil golds at Tokyo 2020". www.insidethegames.biz. 2021-08-29. Retrieved 2021-08-29.