This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Advertising and marketing|
|Headquarters||3 World Trade Center, New York, New York, U.S.|
|Kelly Clark (CEO until 30 September 2019) |
Christian Juhl (CEO from 1 October 2019)
Number of employees
|Over 32,000 (2018)|
|Parent||WPP Group plc|
GroupM was formed in 2003 by WPP Group to serve as the parent company of WPP's media agencies, including Mindshare, MediaCom, Neo Media World, Wavemaker, Greenhouse Group, Essence Global, m/SIX, QUISMA, Xaxis, Outrider, Catalyst, Quasar, Movent, Vocanic, and Plista.
The company handles over 32% of the world's media billings, making it the world's largest media investment management operation. Christian Juhl is Global CEO of GroupM and manages the worldwide operations, including the management of GroupM's agencies worldwide.
All of GroupM's agencies are independent global operations. GroupM works as a parent and collaborator in activities such as trading, content creation, digital advertising, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
Through its agencies, GroupM offers advertising media selection services including: media planning and media buying, branded content, digital media, ROI and consumer research, internet marketing (digital, direct, search), content creation, social media marketing, out-of-home advertising and entertainment, sponsorship and sports marketing.
- "Christian Juhl becomes global GroupM CEO". PPC Land. 2019-07-28. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- Magazine, Adobo (2020-03-06). "New Business: GroupM Becomes First Media Agency to Invest on ABM, as they Announced the Acquisition of Sandtable". adobo Magazine Online. Retrieved 2020-03-18.
- "WPP acquires data science firm Sandtable to 'deepen' tech offering". The Drum. Retrieved 2020-03-18.
- "WPP Acquires Data Science Firm Sandtable". Bloomberg.com. 2020-03-05. Retrieved 2020-03-18.
- GroupM company website
- GroupM Company Profile - WPP