Gregory O'Brian Brathwaite (born 9 December 1969) is a cricket umpire from Barbados. He stood in his first One Day International (ODI) match on 7 August 2011, between Canada and Afghanistan in the 2011–13 ICC World Cricket League Championship. He stood in his first Twenty20 International (T20I) match on 27 March 2012, between the West Indies and Australia.
|Full name||Gregory O'Brian Brathwaite|
|Born||9 December 1969|
St. Philip, Barbados
|ODIs umpired||40 (2011–2019)|
|T20Is umpired||23 (2012–2019)|
Source: Cricinfo, 21 May 2019
In January 2018, he was named as one of the seventeen on-field umpires for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup. In October 2018, he was named as one of the twelve on-field umpires for the 2018 ICC Women's World Twenty20.
- "Gregory Brathwaite". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "ICC World Cricket League Championship, 7th Match: Canada v Afghanistan at King City (NW), Aug 7, 2011". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Australia tour of West Indies, 1st T20I: West Indies v Australia at Gros Islet, Mar 27, 2012". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Emirates International Panel of ICC Umpires". International Cricket Council. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- "Match officials appointed for U19 Cricket World Cup". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "11th team for next month's ICC Women's World T20 revealed". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
|This biographical article related to West Indian cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|