Gregory O'Brian Brathwaite (born 9 December 1969) is a cricket umpire from Barbados. He stood in his first One Day International (ODI) match on 7 August 2011, between Canada and Afghanistan in the 2011–13 ICC World Cricket League Championship. He stood in his first Twenty20 International (T20I) match on 27 March 2012, between the West Indies and Australia.
|Full name||Gregory O'Brian Brathwaite|
9 December 1969|
St. Philip, Barbados
|ODIs umpired||31 (2011–2018)|
|T20Is umpired||21 (2012–2018)|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 5 August 2018
- "Gregory Brathwaite". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "ICC World Cricket League Championship, 7th Match: Canada v Afghanistan at King City (NW), Aug 7, 2011". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Australia tour of West Indies, 1st T20I: West Indies v Australia at Gros Islet, Mar 27, 2012". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Emirates International Panel of ICC Umpires". International Cricket Council. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- "Match officials appointed for U19 Cricket World Cup". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
|This biographical article related to West Indian cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|