List of One Day International cricket umpires
This is a list of cricket umpires who have officiated at least one One Day International (ODI) match. As of November 2019, 395 umpires have officiated in an ODI match. The first ODI match took place on 5 January 1971 between Australia and England at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The umpires for this game were Tom Brooks and Lou Rowan. In April 2019, Claire Polosak became the first woman to stand in men's ODI match, when she was one of the on-field umpires for the final of the 2019 ICC World Cricket League Division Two tournament. Three umpires, Rudi Koertzen of South Africa, Billy Bowden of New Zealand and Aleem Dar of Pakistan, have officiated in 200 or more ODI matches.
- The figures also include the following occasion when an on-field umpire was replaced during an ODI:
- "One Day International Umpires". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 11 November 2019.
- "Australia vs. England, 1971". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Claire Polosak to become first female umpire in men's ODI". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 27 April 2019.
- "Pakistan umpire Aleem Dar to officiate in his 200th ODI". Daily Times. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- Farrell, Melinda (20 January 2016). "Umpire Kettleborough retires hurt". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 20 January 2016.