|Men's canoe sprint|
|1936 Berlin||K-1 1000 m|
|1936 Berlin||Folding K-1 10000 m|
|1938 Vaxholm||K-1 1000 m|
At the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, he won the gold medal in the K-1 1000 metre competition as well as in the folding K-1 10000 metres event. He is only one of two Austrians ever who won two Olympic gold medals in the same Summer Olympic Games (the other is Julius Lenhart).
- "Medal Winners 1936-2007" (PDF). Archived from the original on 2010-01-05. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Gregor Hradetzky". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2011-12-02.
- Wallechinsky, David and Jaime Loucky (2008). "Canoeing: Men's Kayak Singles 1000 Meters". In The Complete Book of the Olympics: 2008 Edition. London: Aurum Press Limited. p. 471.
|This article about an Austrian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Austrian canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|