Gračanica (pronounced [ɡratʃǎnitsa]) may refer to:
Bosnia and HerzegovinaEdit
- Gračanica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a town and municipality in Tuzla
- Gračanica (Bugojno), a village in Central Bosnia
- Gračanica, Gacko, a village in Republika Srpska
- Gračanica, Trnovo, a village in Republika Srpska
- Gračanica, Kosovo, a town and municipality
- Gračanica Lake, a reservoir in Kosovo
- Gračanica river or Gračanka, a river in Kosovo
- Battle of Gračanica or Battle of Tripolje, in Kosovo, 1402
- Eparchy of Gračanica or Eparchy of Lipljan, a former Eastern Orthodox eparchy in Kosovo
- Radio Gračanica, a Bosnian local public radio station
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gračanica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.