The Government of Bashkortostan (Bashkir: Башҡортостан Республикаһы Хөкүмәте; Russian: Правительство Республики Башкортостан) is a governing body of Bashkortostan in Russia which exercises executive power under the authority of the Republic Head whom appoints cabinet which is composed of the Prime Minister, the deputy prime ministers, and the ministers that are approved by the governing legislature is the State Assembly.
|Башҡортостан Республикаһы Хөкүмәте|
Правительство Республики Башкортостан
|Founding document||Constitution of Bashkortostan|
The government has its legal basis within the Constitution of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
On 20 December 1917, the supreme body of executive power of Bashkurdistan–Bashkir Government (Government of Bashkurdistan) was formed by the Pre-Parliament of the Kese Qoroltay. The government consisted of the chairman and heads of departments (military, internal affairs, agriculture, public education, communications, insurance, financial, economic, justice).
In March 1919, after the signing of the "Agreement of the central Soviet power with the Bashkir government on the Soviet Autonomous Bashkiria", on the basis of the Provisional Revolutionary Committee of the Republic, the Bashkir Military Revolutionary Committee (Bashrevkom) was formed. The structure of the Bashrevkom included the chairman, people's commissars of the ASBR, the chairman of the Economic Council of the ASBR, heads of the information-agitation-organizational and distribution departments.
In July 1920, in accordance with the decree of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee and the Council of People's Commissars of the RSFSR "On the state structure of the Autonomous Soviet Bashkir Republic", the Council of People's Commissars (Sovnarkom, Government) of the Bashkir ASSR was formed. The composition of the Council of People's Commissars was elected at the congresses of the Soviets of the Autonomous Republic. The Council of People's Commissars was accountable to the Congress of Soviets and the Central Executive Committee of the Bashkir ASSR.
By the Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Bashkir ASSR "On the transformation of the Council of People's Commissars of the Bashkir ASSR" dated 26 March 1946, the Council of People's Commissars was transformed into the Council of Ministers, and the People's Commissariats into the Ministries of the Autonomous Republic. The Council of Ministers was formed by the Supreme Soviet of the Bashkir ASSR. In 1990, the Council of Ministers of the Bashkir ASSR was transformed into the Council of Ministers of the Bashkir SSR, and in 1992–the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bashkortostan, in 1993–the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Bashkortostan, in 2002–the Government of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Government Office of the Republic of BashkortostanEdit
Government Office of the Republic of Bashkortostan is being consisted of the Infrastructure Development Department, Department of Agriculture and Forestry, Department of Financial, Property and Contract Relationship Management, Economic Development Department, Department of Youth Policy, Sport and Interaction with Administrative Agencies, Department of Industry, Business, Environment, Tourism and Information Technology, Department of Planning, Analysis and Control, Department–Regional Project Office.
- The Bashkortostan Government carries out, within the limits of its powers, leadership of the executive authorities of the Republic of Bashkortostan;
- Develops and implements programs of socio-economic and national-cultural development of the Republic of Bashkortostan;
- Develops and implements the republican budget; Carries out measures to ensure the comprehensive socio-economic development of the Republic of Bashkortostan, to pursue a unified state policy in the field of finance, science, education, health care, social security and environmental protection;
- Takes, in accordance with the legislation, measures to implement, ensure and protect human and civil rights and freedoms, protect public order and fight crime;
- Manages and disposes of the property of the Republic of Bashkortostan, as well as federal property transferred to the management of the Republic of Bashkortostan;
- Concludes agreements with federal executive authorities on the delimitation of subjects of jurisdiction and powers, as well as agreements on the mutual transfer of the exercise of part of their powers;
- Exercises other powers stipulated by the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bashkortostan, agreements with federal executive bodies provided for in Article 78 of the Constitution of the Russia.
- Housing and Communal Services
- Land and Property Relations
- Youth and Sports
- Nature Management and Ecology
- Industry and Innovation Policy
- Family, Labour and Social Welfare
- Economic Development
- Housing and Building Oversight
- State Committee on Tariffs
- Construction and architecture
- Trade and Consumer Protection
- Transport and Roads
- Press and Mass Media
- Information Technologies
- Veterinary Office
- Record Office
- Office of Vital Records
- Management Control and Supervision of Education
- Organization of magistrates and maintaining registers of legal acts
- Inspection of the technical state of self-propelled machines and other equipment
- Inspection of the state construction supervision of the Republic of Bashkortostan located at Ulitsa Stepana Khalturina, 28, Ufa, 450059.
|1||Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media in the Republic of Bashkortostan||Seknin Alexander Leontievich||50 years of October, 20/1, Ufa, Bashkortostan, 450005||https://02.rkn.gov.ru/|
|2||Federal Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund of Russia in the Republic of Bashkortostan||Kofanova Julia Anatolyevna ||st. Lenin, 37, Ufa, Resp. Bashkortostan, 450077||https://tfoms-rb.ru/|
|3||Bashkir region of the Kuibyshev Railway||Novikov Dmitry Viktorovich||450015, Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa, K. Marx, 69||not available|
|4||Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Republic of Bashkortostan||Deev Roman Viktorovich||450000, Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa, Lenina, 7||https://02.xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai/ Archived 2020-05-26 at the Wayback Machine|
- ^ "Всебашкирские курултаи - это съезды башкир Оренбургской, Пермской, Самарской, Уфимской и других губерний, проходившие в период революций 1917 года и определивши". ru.autograndad.com (in Russian). Retrieved 2021-04-20.
- ^ Хусаинова, Гульнара (2009-10-07). "ЗЕМЕЛЬНЫЙ ВОПРОС В БАШКИРСКОМ НАЦИОНАЛЬНОМ ДВИЖЕНИИ (1917-1922 гг.)" (PDF) (in Russian).
- ^ "Agencies of Government of Bashkortostan". Archived from the original on 2019-03-31. Retrieved 2019-02-17.
- ^ "Руководство | Территориальный фонд обязательного медицинского страхования Республики Башкортостан".
- ^ "Bashkir region of the Kuibyshev Railway". Archived from the original on 2020-03-25. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- ^ "Руководство". Archived from the original on 2020-06-07. Retrieved 2019-06-21.