Google Closure Tools
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Initial release||November 5, 2009|
v20190618 / June 22, 2019
|License||Apache License 2.0|
CLI based toolsEdit
Tool set provide a command line tools used to optimize and compile
- npm package
- Interactively in the browser:
- HTTP POST API:
Because the language was apparently referred to as "Soy" internal to Google, and "Soy" remains in some of the documentation and classes, sometimes Closure Templates are referred to as "Soy Templates".
This is a compiler which provides an extended version of CSS, which is compiled down to ordinary CSS. Internally in Google, this extended version of CSS is referred to as GSS.
- "Introducing Closure Tools - The official Google Code blog". 5 November 2009.
- Bolin, Michael, "Closure: The Definitive Guide", O'Reilly Media Inc., Sebastopol, CA, 2010
- "FAQ - Closure Tools". Google Developers.
- "Online closure compiler".
- "Closure compiler API".
- "Motivations for using Google's Closure Tools".
- "Hello World Using Java". Google Developers.
- "Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting". code.google.com.