In Spring 2012, Good Universe was launched as longtime partners Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane transitioned out of Lionsgate, where Drake served as the president of the Lionsgate Motion Picture Group and Kahane as the president of Mandate Pictures. The company launched at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. In 2017, Good Universe became a subsidiary of Lionsgate following Drake's return to the company as co-chair of the motion picture group.
- Desperados (TBA) (released by Netflix)
- Grudge (2020) (released by Columbia Pictures)
- Good Boys (2019) (released by Universal Studios)
- Long Shot (2019) (released by Summit Entertainment)
- Ibiza (2018) (released by Netflix)
- Extinction (2018) (released by Netflix)
- Blockers (2018) (released by Universal Studios)
- The Disaster Artist (2017) (released by A24 (United States) and Warner Bros. Pictures (International))
- The House (2017) (released by Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Don't Breathe (2016) (released by Stage 6 Films and Screen Gems)
- Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016) (released by Universal Studios)
- The Night Before (2015) (released by Columbia Pictures)
- Neighbors (2014) (released by Universal Studios)
- Oldboy (2013) (released by FilmDistrict)
- Last Vegas (2013) (released by CBS Films)
- "Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane Starts New Film Label Good Universe". Deadline. Retrieved August 19, 2016.
- "Good Universe sells at Cannes". Variety. Retrieved August 19, 2016.
- "Lionsgate Names Joe Drake Co-Chair of Motion Picture Group". Variety.
- Ford, Rebecca (September 26, 2016). "Good Universe, Campo Santo Team Up for Video Game, Movie Slate (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 20, 2019.