Golubovci Airport, near town of Golubovci
|City||Podgorica Capital City|
|• President||Tanja Stajović (DPS)|
|• Urban municipality||16,093|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Area code(s)||+382 20|
Sometimes Podgorica Airport is referred as to Golubovci Airport by locals, the airport being just 5 km away from the town.
Golubovci is located next to the M-2, Podgorica - Bar road (E65/E80), main Montenegrin road connection between the coast and northern part of the country. Part of this road went through the centre of Golubovci causing frequent traffic jams during the summer tourist season which led to construction of 4-lane dual carriageway, the Golubovci Bypass, in 2018.
- Serbs - 1,920 (61.7%)
- Montenegrins - 844 (27,4%)
- No response - 265(8.5%)
- Others 81 (2.6%)
- Total - 3,110
- Montenegrins - 10,574 (65.15%)
- Serbs - 4,190 (25.81%)
- Others/unspecified - 1,467 (9.04%)
- Total - 16,093
Town of Golubovci is the seat of the Golubovci Urban Municipality (Montenegrin: Gradska opština Golubovci / Градска општина Голубовци), a subdivision of the Podgorica Capital City. The town is located some 15 km south of the city of Podgorica, in the fertile Zeta Plain (Zetska ravnica).
- http://www.monstat.org/userfiles/file/popis2011/podaci%20naselja/Tabela%20N1.xls Population and Housing Census in Montenegro - ethnicity
- "2011 Census Preliminary Results" (PDF).
- "Pokrenuta akcija uređenje koridora obilaznice oko naselja Golubovci". Glavni Grad Podgorica. October 10, 2018. Retrieved October 12, 2019.
|This Montenegro location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|