|Look up Godzilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Godzilla, also known as Gojira, is a fictional Japanese monster.
Godzilla may also refer to:
- Godzilla (franchise), the franchise featuring the monster
- Godzilla (1954 film), also known as Gojira, the first film in the series
- "Godzilla (Main Theme)", a musical theme composed for the 1954 film
- The Return of Godzilla, 1984, released in Japan as Godzilla, the sixteenth film in the series
- Godzilla 1985, 1985 American adaptation of the 1984 Japanese film, The Return of Godzilla
- Godzilla (1998 film), 1998 American film produced by TriStar Pictures
- Godzilla 2000, also known as Godzilla 2000: Millennium, the twenty-third film in the series
- Godzilla (2014 film), 2014 American film produced by Legendary Pictures
- Godzilla (1978 TV series), a 1978–1979 American animated television series from Hanna-Barbera that aired on NBC
- Godzilla Island, a 1997–1998 Japanese children's television series in which Godzilla and various other Daikaiju are brought to life as Bandai toys
- Godzilla: The Series, a 1998–2000 American-Japanese animated television series that aired on Fox Kids
- "Godzilla" (song), a 1977 song by Blue Öyster Cult from Spectres
- Gojira (band), a French heavy metal band, which was formerly known in 1996 as Godzilla
- Godzilla (EP), a 1997 EP by Fu Manchu
- Godzilla (album), a 2003 rap album by Yukmouth
- "Godzilla!", a 2003 song by The Creatures
- Godzilla Entertainment, a 2003 record label founded by rapper Yukmouth
- "Godzilla", a song by The Doubleclicks from their 2014 album Dimetrodon
- Dakosaurus andiniensis, an extinct species of marine crocodilian
- Godzillus robustus, a species of remiped discovered by Frederick Schram et al.
- Gojirasaurus, a dinosaur from the Triassic period
- Godzilla Asian American Arts Network
- Godzillatron, a scoreboard at the University of Texas
- Godzilla Game, a 1978 Mattel board game
- Godzilla, a fictional monster in the online game Rappelz
- Hideki Matsui, a baseball player with the popular nickname "Godzilla"
- Nissan Skyline GT-R and GT-R, two Japanese supercars nicknamed "Godzilla"
- Godzilla, name given by marine geologists to a hydrothermal vent in the Pacific