This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Frequency||Eight times a year|
|Publisher||St. Joseph Communications|
|Company||Shoppers Drug Mart|
glow also has two sister magazines glow health and teen glow as well as a French version pure.
glow was shuttered in March 2017.
History and profileEdit
glow was founded in 2002. The magazine was part of Shoppers Drug Mart. It was published by Rogers Communications in Toronto from its start to 2011. St. Joseph Communications re-launched the magazine as a publisher with the May 2012 issue as "Canada's Beauty Expert". The magazine featured super model Daria Werbowy on the cover and showcased a new design and direction lead by creative director Daniel MacKinnon. The magazine was published eight times a year along with a French version Pure. It focused on beauty, fashion and health along with celebrity profiles.
In May 2017, glow shut down its print and digital editions.
- "Rogers Publishing - glow". Rogers Publishing. Archived from the original on 10 February 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Glow and Pure shuttered". Media in Canada. Retrieved 11 November 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Shoppers shifts contract publishing of Glow magazine". Canadian Magazines. 2 September 2011. Retrieved 11 August 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Shopper's glow magazine goes to St Joseph Media Marketing. 2 September 2011. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- Val Maloney (8 March 2017). "Glow and Pure shuttered". Media in Canada. Retrieved 9 May 2019.