Ghost Day (film)
Ghost Day (Thai: แก๊งค์ตบผี) is a 2012 Thai horror comedy film directed by Thanit Jitnukul, Titipong Chaisat, and Sorathep Vetwongsatip. The film is set in modern-day Bangkok where the production team behind the television series Ghost Day is told by their show is going to be cancelled. To stop the end of their program, the staff decide to find a real haunted area and, after viewing a video online by ghostbusters Mhen (Apisit Opasaimlikit) and Chiad (Padong Songsang), they decide to approach them to do a deal. Mhen and Chiad have brought along a real female ghost who appears and possesses the show's director, Pom (Boriboon Chanruang).
|Music by||Thippatai Pirompak|
The film was shown at the 16th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival and was the fifth-highest-grossing film in Thailand on its opening week.
The film was released in Thailand on February 23, 2012. It was the country's fifth-highest-grossing film in its opening week, grossing $44,438. It grossed a total of $79,292 on its theatrical run in Thailand.
- Elley, Derek (August 2, 2012). "Ghost Day". Film Business Asia. Retrieved March 11, 2013.
- "16th Film". Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival. Archived from the original on May 8, 2014. Retrieved March 11, 2013.
- "Ghost Day". Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival. Archived from the original on April 11, 2013. Retrieved March 11, 2013.
- "Thailand Box Office". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved March 11, 2013.
- "GANG TOB PHEE (GHOST DAY)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved March 11, 2013.