|Full name||Gerald Charles Hardstaff|
|Born||4 February 1940|
Crewe, Cheshire, England
|Died||28 March 2015 (aged 75)|
Winsford, Cheshire, England
|Domestic team information|
|1972||Minor Counties North|
Source: Cricinfo, 4 April 2011
Hardstaff made his debut for Cheshire in the 1960 Minor Counties Championship against the Warwickshire Second XI. Fisher played Minor counties cricket for Cheshire from 1960 to 1978, including 89 Minor Counties Championship matches In 1964, he made his List A debut against Surrey in the 1964 Gillette Cup. He played three further List A matches for Cheshire, the last of which came against Northamptonshire in the 1968 Gillette Cup. In his four List A matches for Cheshire, he scored 45 runs at a batting average of 11.25, with a high score of 45. With the ball he took 5 wickets at a bowling average of 24.40, with best figures of 4/31.
Hardstaff also played two List A matches for Minor Counties North in the 1972 Benson & Hedges Cup against Nottinghamshire and Lancashire. In his two matches for the team he scored 19 runs and took 4 wickets at an average of 13.25, with best figures of 3/39.
- "Minor Counties Championship Matches played by Gerry Hardstaff". CricketArchive. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "List A Matches played by Gerry Hardstaff". CricketArchive. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "List A Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Gerry Hardstaff". CricketArchive. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "List A Bowling For Each Team by Gerry Hardstaff". CricketArchive. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "Cricket: Tributes paid to former Cheshire all-rounder Gerry Hardstaff". Stoke Sentinel. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 7 April 2015.