Gempol–Pasuruan Toll Road
Gempol-Pasuran Toll Road or Gempas Toll Road is a toll road in East Java, Indonesia. This 34.15 kilometers (21.22 mi) highway connects Gempol with Pasuruan. It is the easternmost part Trans-Java Expressway.
|Gempol–Pasuruan Toll Road|
|Gempas Toll Road|
|Maintained by PT. Jasamarga|
|Length||34 km (21 mi)|
|Gempol-Pandaan Toll Road|
Surabaya–Porong Toll Road
Pasuruan-Probolinggo Toll Road
|Major cities||Pasuruan Regency|
|Roads and Highways in Indonesia
On March 31, 2017, Section IB from Bangil to Rembang has been opened, and on August 3, 2017, Section IIA from Gempol to Bangil has been opened. Section II from Rembang to Pasuruan has formally opened on June 22, 2018.The remaining part of the toll road was inaugurated on December 20, 2018.
It consists of three sections:
- Section I: Gempol–Rembang, is 13.9 kilometres (8.6 mi);
- Section II: Rembang–Pasuruan, is 6.6 kilometres (4.1 mi); and
- Section III: Pasuruan-Grati, is 13.65 kilometres (8.48 mi).
- "Tol Bangil-Rembang Mulai Diuji Coba Operasional". 27 October 2018.
- "Mulai Diuji Coba, Tol Gempol-Pasuruan masih Sepi". Retrieved 27 October 2018.
- "Presiden Resmikan Tol Rembang- Pasuruan". 27 October 2018.
- "Jokowi inaugurates Gempol-Pasuruan toll road". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 27 October 2018.
- "Jokowi: Trans Java Toll Road is Cheaper and Quicker Alternative". Tempo. Retrieved 20 December 2018.