This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010)
|Directed by||Ashok Gaikwad|
|Produced by||Harish Sapkale,|
|Written by||Santosh Saroj (dialogues)|
|Story by||Rajeev Kaul,|
|Music by||Anand Milind|
|Edited by||Waman Bhonsle,|
Entrepreneur C. K. Oberoi, who is known for his philandering ways is in love with a judge's daughter and wants to remarry after a failed marriage with his first wife, now old. (Amrish Puri) raises a child as his own as it was his love child, and the child Vijay Kumar (Ajay Devgn) grows to live up to his expectations, but soon has to face the ire of the envious and power hungry relatives of Oberoi, who do not want Vijay to prosper, little knowing that he is in fact a long lost relative or love child of Mr C.K. Oberoi. later it was known that Mrs oberoi has a boyfriend Dev(Also Ajay Devgn) who died in the accident . Will Vijay kumar reunite with his Family?.
- Ajay Devgn as Vijay Kumar "Angry Young Man" / Dev "Vijay Kumar's Father" and "Sharda Oberoi's Boyfriend" (Double Role)
- Raveena Tondon as Madhu "Vijay Kumar's Girlfriend"
- Amrish Puri as C.K. Oberoi "Vijay Kumar's Step Father"
- Reena Roy as Sharda Oberoi a.k.a Mrs Oberoi "Vijay Kumar's Mother"
- Paresh Rawal as Jagat mama "Sharda Oberoi's elder brother"
- Kiran Kumar as Union Leader Sampat
|1||"Tu Aaja Meri Bahon Mein"||Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik||05:15|
|2||"Mera Dil Meri Jaan"||Udit Narayan, Sadhana Sargam||04:48|
|3||"Ankhon Mein Mohabbat Hai"||Kumar Sanu, Poornima||05:09|
|4||"Laila Laila"||Abhijeet, Sapna Mukherjee, Amrish Puri||05:47|
|5||"Mere Dil Ne Chupke Se"||Kumar Sanu, Kavita Krishnamurthy||05:38|
|6||"Aaj Ki Raat Naya Geet"||Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik||05:33|