Football 7-a-side at the 2014 Asian Para Games
|Host country||South Korea|
|Dates||19 – 23 October 2014|
|Venue(s)||1 (in 1 host city)|
|Third place||South Korea|
|Goals scored||38 (4.75 per match)|
|Top scorer(s)|| Akbari Moslem (IRI) (6)|
Tiz Bor Hossein (IRI) (6)
Participating teams and officialsEdit
A total of four teams will qualify to compete in the football five a side competition. The host nation (South Korea) automatically qualifies a team. A team may consist of a maximum of 14 athletes.
|Means of qualification||Berths||Qualified|
|Host nation||1||South Korea|
|Asian Region||3|| Iran|
The individual teams contact following football gamblers on to:
Kagayama Naoyoshi Henry
|Stadium: Incheon Namdong Asiad Rugby Field|
The first round, or group stage, was a competition between the 4 teams in one group, where engaged in a round-robin tournament within itself. In both of the best placed, they play in the final for the tournament, the two last teams play for third place.
|Tie-breaking criteria for group play|
|The ranking of teams in each group was based on the following criteria:
Athletes with a physical disability competed. The athlete's disability was caused by a non-progressive brain damage that affects motor control, such as cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury or stroke. Athletes must be ambulant.
Players were classified by level of disability.
- C5: Athletes with difficulties when walking and running, but not in standing or when kicking the ball.
- C6: Athletes with control and co-ordination problems of their upper limbs, especially when running.
- C7: Athletes with hemiplegia.
- C8: Athletes with minimal disability; must meet eligibility criteria and have an impairment that has impact on the sport of football.
Teams must field at least one class C5 or C6 player at all times. No more than two players of class C8 are permitted to play at the same time.
In the first group stage have seen the teams in a one group of four teams.
|1||Iran||3||2||0||1||13||3||+10||6||Team play for position 1|
|3||Singapore||3||1||0||2||3||8||−5||3||Team play for the position 3|
|Lee Seung-Hwan 34'
Jang Jun-Ho 40'
Lee Dong-U 47'
Kim Hyung-Soo 53'
|Mehri Farzad 17'
Akbari Moslem 29'
Tiz Bor Hossein 49'
|Yoshino Ryuta 38'
Yamada Yuji 51'
|Report||Akbari Moslem 6', 18', 28'
Tiz Bor Hossein 8', 9', 33'
Atashafrouz Rasoul 13', 31', 50'
Mehri Farzad 16', 48'
Rastegarimobin Hashem 37'
Jamali Mehdi 55', 59'
Bronze Medal MatchEdit
|Report||Lee Dong-U 10'
Lee Seung-Hwan 14', 54'
Gold Medal MatchEdit
- 6 goals
- 3 goals
- 2 goals
- 1 goal
- "IFCPF CP Football 2014 Asian Para Games, Incheon from 2 February 2014" (PDF). web.archive.org. 2017-02-02. Archived from the original on 2 February 2017. Retrieved 2016-04-05.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "Namdong Asiad Rugby Field (Football 7-a-side)". incheon2014apg.org. Archived from the original on 2014-12-14. Retrieved 2014-08-12.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "Goalscorers, Football 7-a-side at 2014 Asian Para Games, Incheon from 2 February 2014". web.archive.org. 2017-02-02. Archived from the original on 14 December 2014. Retrieved 2016-04-05.