Food Food (TV channel)
Food Food (Hindi: फ़ूड फ़ूड) is an Indian food and lifestyle channel that was launched in January 2011. It is a joint venture between Malaysia-based Astro Overseas Limited (Astro), Sanjeev Kapoor and Mogae Consultants. Food Food is available on satellite in India through Tata Sky, Videocon, Airtel and other major cable networks and MSOs across India. The channel is also available in the US, Canada, UAE, Qatar and Mauritius. Food Food is the first Indian channel that is shot entirely in high definition.
|Owned by||[[Sanjeev Kapoor]and[kartik Gaikwad]], Astro and Mogae Consultants|
The channel airs cooking and food shows hosted by chefs Sanjeev Kapoor, Ajay Chopra, Vikas Khanna, Saransh Goila, Rakesh Sethi, Shailendra Kekade, Shilarna Vaze, Shipra Khanna, Shazia Khan, Harpal Singh Sokhi, Madhu Sneha, Shantanu Gupte and Amrita Raichand.
FOOD FOOD received three awards at the Indian Telly Awards 2012.
- Best TV Channel Packaging
- Mummy Ka Magic as the Best Cookery Show
- Khata Rahe Mera Dil as the Best Travel Show
Mummy Ka Magic is hosted by model Amrita Raichand.
Khata Rahe Mera Dil is a show about the famous street food of India. Its host, Gurpal Singh, takes viewers on an entertaining ride as he goes hunting for the best street food in the bazaars.
- Band Baaja Buffet
- Cook Smart - Chef Sanjeev Kapoor teaches smart and easy ways of preparing Indian and international dishes
- Firangi Tadka - hosted by chefs Saransh Goila and Shilarna Vaze, the show explores the differences and similarities between Indian cuisine and global cuisines
- Food Food Maha Challenge
- Health Mange More
- Mummy Ka Magic - celebrity-turned-chef Amrita Raichand prepares easy and healthy food that children will love to eat; she suggests tips and tricks that can turn a simple home cooked meal into a delicious affair so that the children are encouraged to eat healthy food
- Namaste Breakfast
- Ready Steady Cook
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Kitchen
- Secret Recipes with Sanjeev Kapoor
- Sirf 30 Minute
- Tea Time - chef Rakesh Sethi shares his experiences and experiments in the kitchen with his viewers and prepares Indian and international recipes that can be served during tea or snack time
- Turban Tadka - chef Harpal Singh Sokhi prepares classic Indian dishes and teaches true Desi-style cooking to his viewers in an entertaining manner
- Sunny Side Up - chef Shilarna Vaze, popularly known as chef Chinu, demonstrates in a very chirpy and fun way, some classy and continental food
- Television, Indian. "FOODFOOD Bags Three Awards in its First Year!!". news. dishtracking. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "Sanjeev Kapoor's Food Channel in HD". The Times of India. 20 December 2010.
- Kapoor, Sanjeev. "FOODFOOD, Sanjeev Kapoor's Food Channel ready for launch". Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "Khata Rahe Mera Dil". Retrieved 8 June 2012.